We are now a dealer for "Ecopoxy"! Why is this interesting to us you may ask... Well Ecopoxy is Canadian company located right here in the Prairies. It uses plant based ingredients like Soybean oil and Hemp oil in formulating its waterproof, Non-Toxic, Non-Conductive, Non-Solvent based epoxies. It makes the "Greenest" epoxies available. This is a great addition for us as we can now supply the local epoxy market with fantastic Canadian produced products.
• EcoPoxy® is a Plant based, 100% solid, waterproof, non-toxic, non-solvent, non-conductive, epoxy system that is Certified “GREEN”.
• Surpassing Southern California Air Quality standards it is virtually odorless and has an endless shelf life.
• EcoPoxy® has over 30 years of industry experience and has developed the “SAFEST” and “GREENEST” epoxy available today.
• As distributors of EcoPoxy® Resins and Hardeners we can formulate our products to your specific needs. Please contact us for more information.
• Beginning with its ingredients, EcoPoxy® draws it’s strength and resource from the plants of the earth through its component of nuts and beans making it a truly revolutionary product. Carbon emissions from the use of these products are close to zero compared with the carbon emissions of other petroleum based resins.
• EcoPoxy® has been developed and tested by experts who believe that the more these products are used in place of petroleum based epoxies, the cleaner our environment will be.
• It is therefore priced to compete, and developed to take it’s place in a growing marketplace where “GREEN” is synonymous with value and responsibility.
• EcoPoxy® is formulated to be cured in a wide temperature range of 50-95 degrees and our resin is freeze/thaw resistant. EcoPoxy® adheres and bonds to fiberglass, wood, steel, aluminum, concrete, brick, tile and foam surfaces and delivers superior performance in a large range of applications.